Wearables are coming into their own and are looking less like traditional timepieces. While that’s not bad, some people still want a smartwatch with a more orthodox façade, like the Garmin Vivomove HR, now $170 on Amazon.
- GameStop lays off 120 corporate staffers as stock continues to tumble
- The Witcher 3: The Incredible Switch Port Has Come Together In Just 12 Months, And Here’s How They Did It
- Game Of Thrones Author George R. R. Martin Feels ‘Free’ With The Series Ending To Finish Books At His Own Pace
- PES 2020 Is Now The Official Football Title Of The UEFA EURO 2020 Tournament, And Will Receive Free DLC
- Metro Exodus – The Two Colonels | First 30 Minutes